Here are the Top 5 Reasons to switch to Lithium Ion Batteries for your golf cart:
1. Low Cost of Ownership: Although the initial cost is high, Lithium Ion batteries have more than 1000 charge cycles, which is 4 times the cycles for a comparable lead acid battery.
2. Significant Size and Weight Savings: Weighing 6lbs, a lithium ion battery can be easily moved and charged. On the golf course, the cart is more balanced, maneuvrable and transportable.
3. Low Maintenance: No memory effect associated with lead-acid batteries. Lithium Ion batteries can be charged and discharged without any precautionary considerations.
4. Quick Charging: From a fully depleted state, a lithium ion battery can be fully charged in 2-3 hours whereas a lead acid battery can take up to 8 hours.
5. Safe and Stable: Lithium Ion batteries are less prone to leakage and explosion as lead acid batteries are.